Saturday, August 28, 2010

A hairy situation..

I haven't been feeling to jolly lately.
As you know I've really been wanting a haircut, but I haven't gotten the time to actually go out and get one~:/
Well this Thursday I finally got the chance! I was extra super excited!
Until...

I'm so embarrassed!!
The idiot stylist didn't listen to me at all! And now I'm stuck with this uneven, and unappealing doo!
It's gonna take forever for it to grow out and let me cut it the way I wanted it too!:'c
I'd show you a picture of what it was supposed to look like, but you'd only laugh at me more!
My lovely friend A-chan is trying to convince me I look quite nice, 
I hope I'll get to the point where I think so too!!
Sorry, this is sorta a whiny post, isn't it?;;
Let's spice it up, shall we~?
What else did I do this week?!

Finger puppets!
Delicious Chicken Caesar Salad!
More H.OT.D

More Shiki-(It's getting good!)-
Drawing on random plates~

And then some~
I have friends staying over, so I've gotta clean up!
Maybe I'll post more later on tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click me to place happy little comments~!♥

Bowl of Fish.