Saturday, September 18, 2010

San Francisco to Host Hatsune Miku's 1st U.S. 'Concert'

I haven't posted in a while, been busy, gomen!><;;
So it makes it all the more disappointing I'm now posting sad news!-(In my opinion anyway.)-
Ehem,
That's me, that one in the corner^
Look closer.

In an nutshell, you can assume I am VERY upset.>:c
I was sooo happy and surprised to find out there was going to be a Miku concert in my area! Then I realized I was,
1. Broke.
2.Too late.
and 
3. Not busy.
I feel like I'm gonna die.

Yes, this is the life of a otaku.
Let's hope there are many many mannnnyyy attendees, so there will be another one soon that I may be able to attend.
Other infos about the Concert,
--Every attendee will receive a poster. Blu-rays of the concert in Japan will be available for purchase.
--Tickets are $20 and can be purchased here: http://www.ticketmak...BP=%3Cbr%20/%3E
--Tickets are sold out.
--Miku will be the only Vocaloid shown.

Ah, I will try to be positive, maybe next time, ne?

Is anyone going?>0<;;/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click me to place happy little comments~!♥

Bowl of Fish.