Sunday, September 5, 2010

Lily love~

So I've recently been really excited about Vocaloid's newest release~!
Her name is, 'Lily' and she was released August 25th~
I've been keeping up with all of her info and newest news and I must say I do like her~!
Here's her demo song~!
She's not even a Month old and she's steadily climbing the Vocaloid popularity ladder~
She even has her own figure being produced! It's release is in December, and it's made by the, 'Phat Company.'
It's not too bad, don't love it though:/
Her voice kinda reminds me of a mix of Miku and Rin, but I gotta say I like her alot more than blegh Miki.
And did I mention Lily's genderbend is a real cutie~?
To my knowledge I believe his name is either, ' Li, Lucian, Lilian, Lilio, Lilo, or Lilyon.
I think Li's the cutest~;D
It's all so exciting~! I can't wait to see what's in store next for her!
Maybe...Cosplay...?

Would you dears care for some more~?
Lily's got MMDs~!

Chorus~

This was made three days after her release, Simply amazing.

Gambare! Lily!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Click me to place happy little comments~!♥

Bowl of Fish.