Sunday, September 19, 2010

Gacktgasm.

So I've been a bit behind on my anime lately, well, a few days, but...xD
I was watching the newest episode of Shiki and completely forgot about Gackt's role in it!TTwTT
I'm sure not many of you know, so I'll give you the delicious scoop~!
This was supposed to be a post a while back, but I forgot...;;
Anywho, famous Japanese idol Gackt announced that he will be playing the role of, Seishirou Kirishiki in the Anime seriesShiki airing in June. This will be Gackt's first voice-acting role for an Anime Series. 
Here's the sexy character in question...
Got your fapping hand ready~?
He's only shown up twice, but each time my heart just stopped!~
Here's a sweet preview of an elongated appearance in episode 11~
Make yourselves comfy from, 7:15 to 8:47
I realize this is no real news for those of you who couldn't give a damn about Gackt, but for those of you who do, I hope you feel a bit satisfied~;D
Readin the script.

Workin the magic.
:B---♥
When he was approached with questions on future anime productions, Gackt said,
"Anime is thought of as Japan's culture, I think at the world's top level! I just want to play the voice there. I don't feel worthy enough even now! But I know my voice is widely appreciated by fans, so I will let the magic happen and hope."
What a charming and modest fellow, he know's his voice is tasty ~
I can't wait for more~~

2 comments:

  1. Goodness! Is that Gackt?! I've been out of the loop too long. Back in the day I recall him looking much different. Then again, maybe he didn't. Maybe it's the sunglasses and super dark hair that are throwing me off.

    You have an adorable blog going on here. ♥ it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, the boy changes all the time~xD
    I personally like the Black hair better than his blondy self~ But he's still extra fine~ He gets finer with age...XD
    O mai! Thank you so much!:'D

    ReplyDelete

Click me to place happy little comments~!♥

Bowl of Fish.