Saturday, October 30, 2010

A Pokeheart♥

Today I honor one of the most influential men in my life.
No he's not a lover, or even a relative, he's actually Japans talented, Takeshi Shudo.
Shudo is credible for many successes in his career, however his most recognizable is his work in the one and only, Pokemon!
He's credited as the chief writer for the original series of the Pokémon anime, as well as the sole writer for the first three Pokémon movies and the Mewtwo Returns TV special. He also wrote several novelizations of the anime~
Such an amazing and powerful man!!
I regret to report, or as some may already know, the passing of this incredible man.
He was hospitalized on October 28th, when he was found collapsed at a train station in Nara, and was pronounced dead this morning.
I remind you he is not, the creator of Pokemon, but just as well he dedicated his whole life to this beautiful project, and to my childhood life! He is going to be remembered fondly, and in good spirits, for the joy he has brought to not only Japan, but the whole world!

This Saturday I'll be pulling out all my sweet Poke-movie VHS-es, Thank goodness I have all of them still~:'3
I blog this post in my respects to him, Pokemon's what made me what I am today, I owe it's contributers so very much!!! I wave at Shudo from the ground to his Poke-Palace up in the sky~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click me to place happy little comments~!♥

Bowl of Fish.