Thursday, March 8, 2012

Persona 4 The Animation Episode 21 'Don't Save Anybody Anymore'

OMG!! If there ever was a time where shit got real, THIS WOULD BE IT!!!(」゜ロ゜)」
This episode had me freaking out the whole way!! So much happened, so much was revealed, yet I want to know soooo much more!!ヾ(×0× ) ツ
Is it really almost over?? Are we really already at that point?? It's crazy to imagine we are! At this point I'm rather happy I never finished the game, it makes not knowing what's going to happen next all the more nerve-racking and exciting!!ヾ(*д*)ノ゛♥


TO THE POINT!
Yu receives another threatening letter from the anonymous presumed murderer stating that if he doesn't stop saving people, the next person who will be in danger will be someone close to him. This is unfortunately seen by uncle detective and Yu is officially in deep shit.
Yu ends up being questioned Detective style and gives into telling Dojima EVERYTHING.
But of course, being the thick-headed man that he is, he doesn't believe a lick of it and ends up locking Yuu in an interrogation room (´-`) 
Just in time for Nanoko(Whom they left home alone AGAIN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT) to get KIDNAPPED, YAAAYY!!(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Oh fabulous, Doujima is fabulous.
Freaking almost started crying when Yu broke down in panic and started banging on the door to be let out; thank goodness le lady friends where there to help~!!;~;
Through much explanation and female Detective brilliance we finally discover the culprit!!
Namatame Taro!! The Ex city council secretary whom (if you remember) the first victim had an affair with~ 
*which completely blew me out of the water!!* I thought it was the dinner delivery chick Aika.
I love how dedicated and upset Naoto was about this whole issue too~ She's such a freaking sweetheart I just can not~!´∀`)ノ
Now that they finally know who the criminal is, everyone rushes to catch the dastardly delivery man!!
That is until...
Dammnit Doujima! 
As if Yuu already didn't have enough to worry about! (ノಠಠ)ノ┻━┻
"You'll save Nanoko right?" He says after acussing Yuu of lying to him.
And of course to make matters worse!
NANOKO!! PRECIOUS NANOKO!! WERFDJHKKUIKLUI
Don't die, you're my favorite loli character of the 21st century~(´;д;`)♥
NANOKO'S KIDNAPED! DOUJIMA'S A MESS! 
WELP!
IT'S TIME TO GET BAD ASS!!ヽ(#`Д´)ノ
Next episode looks even more promising!! I really can't wait~!!O(≧▽≦)O
I just hope nobody dies, and I hope all those spoilers I saw were not true...D;
UNTIL NEXT TIME~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click me to place happy little comments~!♥

Bowl of Fish.